Visits by Road and Air:
- Represent the interests of seaplane and microlight flying in Northern Ireland.
- Have a say in the regulation of the sport to make it accessible to anyone with an interest in it, active or passive.
- Promote seaplane & microlight flying in Northern Ireland and further afield.
- Encourage existing PPL holders to qualify for a seaplane rating
- Supply practical flight and ground school training leading to a pilot's licence.
- Provide facilities for pilots, would be pilots and those with an interest in aeroplanes with their families to meet, chat and enjoy the fascinating and varied world of aviation.
- Recover and protect the heritage of past historic seaplane operations in Northern Ireland.
- Causeway Airfield:
(N55 03 29.20, W006 35.00.46 -19ft AMSL)
16/34; 650x20mtrs; Grass
11/29; 380x20mtrs; Grass
Call Causeway Radio on: Safetycom 135.475 MHz
Mogas - Closest Petrol stations Ballymoney or Coleraine - loan cans available
Avgas - On site.
- 3 hangars available
- Seaplane docking/ramping facility available on the west bank of the River Bann
- Workshop facilities available
- Technical & practical assistance available
- Cerified engineer or LAA / Microlight inspectors available on request
- All visits by road or air are strictly PPR
- Pilots landing do so at their own risk